May 8, 2008

Interview with LA based Stylist Johnny Wujek

First thing I do when I get out of bed:
Take a piss and I check my blackberry for emails
Favorite article of clothing right now and why?
Grey cornell cut off t-shirt.  Because it's the perfect fit, and it's old and washed enough so that it's soo soft and cozy.
Whose style do you most admire?
Man: There's no man that dresses in an admirable way to me.  They all sort of blend.
Women: Gwyneth Paltrow.  She takes chances and her shoe collection is SICK.
Plus she's friends with all the designers, so they hook her up with what's most current and amazing.
Who do you love to style for?
I enjoy all aspects of styling.
Of course working with  my gang of hot beautiful female actress clients, as well as styling out commercials, music videos, ad campaigns and fashion spreads. 
It's all creative and it all inspires me.
Who is the epitome of "LA"?
Everyone that lives here.
Ed Hardy? Anything with rhinestones on it.
Best lunch spot in LA?
Irvs Burgers, Joans on Third, Little Door Next Door
Favorite brand of jeans:
Acne work well for me.  Nothing too slim.  Over that whole thing.
I frown upon reality television, except for this show:
I love reality tv, no frowning at all... Give me project runway, some clean house and top it off with a little top model and I'm good to go.
NO HILLS though.  BORINGSVILLE.
My next vacation will be in:
Greece and Turkey.  Leaving in a week.
Do you read blogs?  If so, which ones?

No comments: